- XL is positively cavernous. Easily holds 2-5 snacks depending on size (I carry Honey Stingers and I can easily get 5), chamois cream individual packets, lip balm and iPhone 7.
- Well built
- Decent color selection.
- Good looking though more MTB looking than roadie looking.
- I notice it when I am out of the saddle or straddling the bike. Not in a fuck I hate this kind of notice it but I do notice it.
- Great snack bag
- Well built
- Water resistant
- Great looking. Would look good on pretty much any bike.
- Easy to mount
- Regular barely holds a iPhone 7 with a leather case. It does fit but the zipper barely slides by it. If you have one of those Samsung Phablets, this ain’t gonna hold it. Just saying. If I could have a do-over, I would get the extended version.
- One color. It is a damn fine color but you got to like it since there aren’t any others…
- Three sizes to fit pretty much any bike.
- Left side pocket would easily hold iPhone 7 and probably a Plus.
- Holds way more than you think. On a GAP S24O, I was able to store extra snacks, extra chamois cream packets, pump, rain jacket, extra tubes (2), coffee and coffee kit, and tool kit. You could also store a wine bottle in there, probably 4-6 beers, or a kitten.
- Extremely stable on the bike.
- I did not notice it at all when riding.
- Mounts pretty straightforward but I would not be taking it off and putting it back on much. It can take a few minutes to mount. Not a bad design but takes a lot of straps to make it stable.
I would buy 2 of these three again in a heart beat and I would not hesitate to buy the Adipura XL next time since this is a bag that I think most people would store their phones.