Overall, this was a great weekend. We would highly recommend this show. While it is light on builders, the show has a great vibe to it and we saw some builders that do not go to the NAHBS.
Nancy and I went to Philly on Friday and returned this morning @ 11:30am. We got to Philly @ 11am on Friday and with a one hour phone call on Friday for me and some emails for Nancy, this was a distraction free weekend.
- Bike show itself
- Meeting Martina Swift and her husband of Swift Industries.
- Finding a great possible new backpack by North Street.
- Getting a cool new cycling cap by Rothera Cycling.
- Some new cleaning goop.
- Hop Sing Laundromat was an amazing cocktail bar.
- Reading Market was tacky but the food was good.
- Grace Tavern was a great bar.
- Tria was a great wine bar.